Once you've finished with your tax planning for the year, and your return is safely on its way to the IRS, you're at an excellent point for a quick financial check-up. Your tax return is handy, as a quick snapshot of your financial situation and the figures are recent and accurate. Take a few minutes to consider these questions:
1. Have you determined your short- and long-term financial goals?
2. Are you saving and investing sufficient sums to fund your short- and long-term goals?
3. Are you making the best use of tax-deferred savings plans, such as IRAs, 401(k)s, and Keoghs?
4. If you are an employee, are you getting the optimum from your employee benefits?
5. If you are concerned about paying for a child's education, are you saving and spending in the most appropriate ways?
6. Do you have an "emergency fund?"
7. Have you checked the asset allocation of your portfolio lately?
8. Do you have adequate insurance?
9. Do you have all of the necessary legal documents in place?
10. Is your credit under good control?
11. Are you maximizing your cash flow through income tax strategies?
12. If you own your own business, do you have a plan for smoothly passing on that business to family members or trusted employees?
13. Have there been significant changes in your family this year?
Investment Basics: What You Should Know
Investment Options: Frequently Asked Questions
Asset Allocation: How To Diversify For Maximum Return
The Secret of Creating Wealth
Buying On Margin: How It Works and What To Watch Out For
Investment Clubs: What You Need To Know
Swap Tactic Lets You Defer Capital-Gains Tax
Changing Jobs? Don?t Forget Your 401(k)
How Brokers Execute Trades: What Every Investor Should Know
Investing In Mutual Funds: The Time-Tested Guidelines
Mutual Fund Taxation: How To Cut The Tax Bite
Mutual Funds: Frequently Asked Questions
Stocks: Frequently Asked Questions
Bonds: Frequently Asked Questions
Penny Stocks: How To Investigate Them and Avoid the Traps
Annuities: How They Work and When You Should Use Them
Annuities: Frequently Asked Questions
Variable Annuity Calculator
10 Retirement Saving Tips
Your Retirement Plan: How To Get Started
Retirement Assets: Frequently Asked Questions
Developing a Financial Plan: Frequently Asked Questions
Traditional IRA Calculator
IRAs: Frequently Asked Questions
Traditional Vs Roth IRAs: Frequently Asked Questions
Roth IRAs: How They Work and How To Use Them
Roth IRA Calculator
Roth IRA Transfer Evaluator
Required Minimum Distribution
Savings After Inflation and Taxes Calculator
Cost of Delaying Savings Calculator
Become a Millionaire Calculator
Our Personal Financial Planning Service
We offer a broad range of services for business owners, executives,
and independent professionals. We are affordable, experienced, and friendly.
Please call us today at (310) 337-1100. We'll be happy to offer you a free initial consultation. Thanks for visiting!